Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gifts that keep on giving ...

Amidst all of the usual "news" and weather doom and gloom forecasts on TV this morning, a story on a unique "green company" caught my attention. Now I know where I will be buying my Christmas cards next year ... Botanical Paperworks. They are based out of Winnipeg and produce eco-paper products made from 100% post consumer waste. And that isn't even the best part -- the paper is embedded with seeds and when you are finished with the paper, you can plant it and voila - something grows - wildflowers, herbs etc. How perfect is that! Eco-friendly, green, responsibly produced, Canadian, and a gift that keeps on giving. Now that is my kinda gift!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks -- just wish I had found it sooner. But next year ... look out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lyn for your mention, we love our plantable paper...If you wish I can send you some photos of the paper in bloom from my outdoor garden from summer 08, they are beautiful...
    :o) Petra
    Hope you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete