Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tagged on Tuesday

I am not usually keen on tagging -- seems like so many go around that it could take up more posts than the actual blog posts. But my blog pal Carrie (who tagged me) is simply irestistable and this tag captured my interest.

The game is to open your "my photos" folder and select the 6th folder. Then select the 6th photo in that folder and post the photo - with the story behind it. You're supposed to tag some friends and have them do the same thing. (But I learned my lesson with that the last time I "tagged" my blog friends).

I had my fingers crossed that this little game wouldn't have me posting some goofy picture I took of my toes or something ...

Lucky for me, it resulted in a picture of one of my favourite memories ... my daughters threw me a dinner a few weeks before hubby and I got married four years ago. They created a Greek family dinner atmosphere in our back yard and all of the special women (with the exception of one of my sister who lives far away) in my life were seated at the table. Everyone - all at once. It was a very special evening and reminded me of the gifts in my life -- my people wealth.

So thanks to my blog pal Carrie for giving me a happy remembrance.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! Your photo is lovely and so is the story behind it. :)

    Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and photo.

    PS - I'm loving the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete