Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've Got A Feeling

Hope is afloat - and Obama's address to the joint session of Congress last night proved it. He did his job brilliantly - he inspired. He reminded Americans that the issue at hand - affordable health care for everyone - is one of morality, character, and social justice. I loved that. My optimism is burning brightly.

Maybe it's the eleven consecutive days of warm sunshine but I am walking two feet off the ground. New starts. New goals. Big dreams. Big 360 love. Clear skies -- in more ways than one. Everything seems possible.

And I have a feeling -- that it is!

4 comments:

  1. As a Canadian, I know how important and wonderful universal health care is (even if it isn't perfect). I really hope it happens for you and your fellow Americans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self- double check profile before commenting on nationality! I am also anxious for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonnie for appreciating what President Obama said in his speech last night. It was powerful.

    ReplyDelete