Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've Got A Feeling

Hope is afloat - and Obama's address to the joint session of Congress last night proved it. He did his job brilliantly - he inspired. He reminded Americans that the issue at hand - affordable health care for everyone - is one of morality, character, and social justice. I loved that. My optimism is burning brightly.

Maybe it's the eleven consecutive days of warm sunshine but I am walking two feet off the ground. New starts. New goals. Big dreams. Big 360 love. Clear skies -- in more ways than one. Everything seems possible.

And I have a feeling -- that it is!

4 comments:

  1. As a Canadian, I know how important and wonderful universal health care is (even if it isn't perfect). I really hope it happens for you and your fellow Americans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self- double check profile before commenting on nationality! I am also anxious for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonnie for appreciating what President Obama said in his speech last night. It was powerful.

    ReplyDelete

I've made it easier to comment - no nasty word verification. So let me know you dropped by.