Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Sharing



Happy Saturday!
It's another grey day here - thus the photo of the smiling sunflowers which I took a few weeks ago to bring some sun into the weekend.

I just took a hour to catch up on the posts of my favourite blogger friends and I  just read a post from Janine over at Sniffles and Smiles that I just have to share. Janine is a cancer survivor - but oh, so more than that. She is a wonderful, expressive writer - the kind that love and light just shines through in their attitude and in their writing. Tell me if this isn't one of the most beautiful descriptive yarns you've read recently ... it is called Untethered.  It isn't about cancer - it's about the bittersweet richness - the joy and pain - of this adventurous journey that is our life.

Enjoy the read and the weekend - and thank you Janine!

4 comments:

  1. I came over from Janine's and was so tickled to see you link to her blog! Wasn't that just an amazing post, and so sweet of you to help spread it around.

    I'm spending a bit of time reading your blog and enjoying it! Happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link, Lyn. A beautiful, moving post indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you - Janine is a ray of sunshine all on her own! And the flowers are just right for a grey day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn..Your blogs have been well read here in our home. T reads each one and I can hear her smile aftr reading each one polar bear

    ReplyDelete