- shiny, private porcelain toilets that flush - not one - but four!
- a comfortable bed and fresh sheets - and a dog to keep my feet warm
- running water - not to mention hot water
- refrigerator -- and lucky me -- an ice maker
- a bowl for my milk and cereal
- central heat and cental air conditioning
- more clothes than I could ever wear out
What do I have to complain about - really??? And that is my take away for today!
Sustainable Water Supply & Sanitation for All People - is a cause that can affect billions of people. Check out the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC), a global multi-stakeholder partnership organisation that works to improve the lives of poor people. The World's Longest Toilet Queue is taking place on 22 March, World Water Day 2010. Join the online queue. I did!