Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tenfold

I am overwhelmed by the generosity and giving hearts of people ...

I made an effort this Christmas to reach out and give wholly and mindfully. However they say that when you give, you get back tenfold. And I have found this to be absolutely true. I have been on the receiving end of such kindness. Over the past few months my friends and family as well as several of my blogger friends (you know who you are) have supported my dream of going to Africa, as well as raising money to build a Kenyan school . I am humbled by their expressions of love and caring. Thank you ...

I am overwhelmed by the generosity and giving hearts of people ...

And for this, I am eternally grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Lyn! You're such a sweet and kind person, if anyone deserves this it's you!!!

    ReplyDelete