- fret over last minute forms that need to be signed when I can't find a pen that works;
- have a 10 pm run to buy cupcakes to be transferred into Tupperware for the homemade effect;
- buy more copies of the school picture than we have relatives;
- sit in the stands for her basketball or softball game; and
- lovingly don face mask and gloves to root through her backpack for rotting food and paperwork that needs signing.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
In a few weeks my youngest will have high school behind her. That will be it. My career as school mom will be history. Never again will I