Monday, June 21, 2010

Flying High

Fishing poles, binoculars, canoe and insect repellent - we have 'em all and now we just have to close the deal on Friday and the cottage is ours.

Truthfully, one of the things I am most excited about is having a place to fly my Canadian flag. My kids and hubby nixed the notion for our house  non- patriotic, anti flagpole sourpusses but the cottage is fair game, and just in time for Canada Day.

Life is indeed good, just like a waving flag.


Thank you MIH. The places we'll go in the red canoe.

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting about the cottage - roll on Friday!

    I loved your Fathers Day post too, and the friends' reunion. I can hardly keep up with all your posts but feel i have to go back and read each one, in any case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news.
    Hope you have a lovely time playing house in your cottage and watching your flag blow in the breeze.
    x

    ReplyDelete