Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Ten: Things That Make Me Happy

  1. seeing the sparkle of pride in my father’s eye and softness in his face when he looks around a room bursting with the flesh, bone and intelligence of the tribe that he help create
  2. savouring the last piece of cherry pie
  3. getting a call from someone who calls me mama
  4. hearing the call of a chickadee
  5. inhaling deeply the first air of the day from our cottage deck, and knowing “it’s ours”.
  6. feeling unsolicited hugs from hubby
  7. rubbing the silky fur on the top of my dog’s head as he lay in my lap
  8. feeling my camera in my hand as I walk and watch
  9. watching a hummingbird flittering blossom to blossom, reminding me that power and strength can come from the small and mighty
  10. smelling freshly washed pillowcases when I lay my head down at night
What makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a total sucker for Disney movies. And Pixar movies. I can watch one of them and no matter what mood I was in before, I'll be totally happy.
    I loved your list :)

    ReplyDelete