Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Worth It



Awoke to a snowy wintry wonderland, with large heavy flakes still falling. I took it as a prescription for a lazy, slouchy Saturday. And nothing goes better with a cosy weekend day than a big, stick-to-your-ribs breakfast. Hubby wasn't interested, so I asked myself, is it worth it to cook for myself? Of course I am; so I did.




So I chopped, mixed, toasted and cooked myself up a hearty plateful of YUM, and finished packing away the rest of Christmas that I had put off. Today was a good day. Lfe is good, and for that I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. For me the sun is shinning and there are few clouds in the sky, a sight that hasn't been around for a while. And it makes me feel glad to be alive.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle opts for hot dogs/peanut butter sandwiches a lot, so I'm right with you. I wind up cooking for one when both of us are home quite a bit. Totally worth it. ;)

    ReplyDelete