Sunday, March 13, 2011

Good Place to Be

If I was into astrology, I would probably say that the stars are aligning and the universe is shifting, with bounty, clarity and opportunity sliding my way. There are interesting, exciting times. I have nurtured this egg of possibility and purpose for years now, self educating along the way, with expectation of who knows what building.

I am immersed in "inspiration" - learning about seemingly endless numbers of creative projects being undertaken by incredible human beings. People are taking matters into their own hands, using their skills and talents to solve problems in their communities and around the globe. Change makers.

I love this feeling, this place I find myself in. The more I learn, the more my optimism is fueled. I am finding my voice and have set sail -- destination to be determined. But the ship has left the dock ... an hour ahead!

Happy Daylight Saving Time. Spring can't be far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment