Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We left the hot, sticky 30 C breezes in Cancun this morning to head home to the cold rainy weather that awaited. We had five days in paradise with family as we attended my sis in law's destination nuptials. I buried my feet in the hot sand, rode the turquoise waves on my back as the sun beat down on my skin, and   soaked up some much needed time with hubby. I won't bore you with the details of our vacation - about the nudist resort we stumbled into, or the amount of sunscreen we burned through - except to say that it was wonderful to get away, and just as wonderful to come home -- rested and contented. Now spring -- hurry up and spring!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! No photos? I promise I won't be bored to hear about your fun in the sun getaway. I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time though!

    ReplyDelete