Friday, December 2, 2011

I Hear a Whirlwind

Holy cow! I blinked and it's December. That means I have to find a phone booth so I can morph into Mrs Claus - the super hero behind all things Christmas. The whirlwind starts tomorrow. It would start immediately but I am procrastinator. I will clean so I can decorate. I will shop so I can wrap. I will wrap so the tree won't look pathetic. All this, the whole while listening to my cheesy collection of Christmas music. I predict Hubby will assign himself to the outdoor lights. But I warned him that he has to hang some ornaments -- it's tradition. Plus I refuse to hang Princess Leia and the rest of his super hero figurines.

So that whirring sound that is getting louder is the whirlwind of Christmas that just rolled into town. Take cover!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn. Enjoy the Christmas preparations.. especially that cheesy music!

    Great to hear that your dad has turned a corner and is feeling much better! Loved the story about you and your old friend, and I do hope that your car is fixed and no longer resembles a pond! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Claus,
    May your day be a bright one as you merrily listen to Christmas tunes while transforming your home into the 'reason for the season'. Tis the season to be jolly. (Tell Mr. Claus that...)
    Signed,
    Old Lady Claus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Claus (lol)...

    Festive greetings to you my dear! Miss you much. Sending love your way.

    ReplyDelete