Friday, June 8, 2012

Days Go By

It’s cliché. Days are running into one another, rushing by, picking up speed with each one that passes. Life is good – right now, in this moment in time. And every once in while, I wish with all my heart I could will the earth to stop turning and suspend time – freeze everyone in their current state - even if only for a brief pause.

Alas – it is not to be. Instead this rapid passage of time must be my inspiration to live presently in the full breadth and depth of each day; to fully express myself - and my love - to others; and to seek the joy and all that is mine to experience.

It’s cliché, I know. Life is but a fleeting wisp on the edge of a breeze, and all we can do is hold on and enjoy the vista. And be grateful for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - life passes by so quickly! Sometimes I have to stop and relax and enjoy every moment before it disappears. It's amazing how fast it all goes! Hope you're enjoying your summer. Are any of your children home?

    ReplyDelete