Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Napkin Notes

Life is a journey - not a destination. It may be corny, but it's so very true. And this napkin on the plane was a handy reminder. If we look carefully, and pay close attention, we can receive the messages the universe is sending us -- the perfect message and the perfect time. I am trying to be a better "listener"!

As I sort through the pictures I took on my trip and answer emails from friends I made along the way, I am reminded how an experience such as Tanzania will be a gift that keeps on giving. My world is a little bigger, my mind - more expanded, and my heart - a little fuller. I have learned that happiness and joy are attitudes and decisions.

I decide to seek the silver lining in every adversity, and to savour each moment of the journey, wherever it takes me. Note to self...



No comments:

Post a Comment