Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summertime Celebration


We celebrated Kidlet's grad just as we do all birthdays and important milestones: with a famjam! And with everyone of significance gathered under a brilliant sunny summer's day, celebrate we did. There were toothy grins and hugs and, of course, picture posing between bites of ribs, chicken skewers and shrimp. It was the nicest day yet of the season. Good omen for Kidlet's launch into adulthood. And so it begins... a whole new chapter. And judging by the cast of characters she was born into and has collected, she is well accompanied and supported on her journey. I am filled with gratitude for the gift of my family and extended family, and with hope for her future. I hope she is too.

Me and my sisters - birth and chosen
A rare chance to have my besties all together!
Instant joy - just add baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment