What a concept - living like we don't have time to waste, pursuing our dreams. Tonight's episode had them helping deliver a baby (from their list) and then helping a young woman visit her mother's grave for the first time (a plane ride away). The boys worked in a restaurant to earn the money to pay for her flight and then went with her to the military cemetary to actually locate the grave. It makes for great television and gives you lots to ponder.
My list would be long for sure ... and would include:
- see an elephant in its natural habitat
- watch the sun rise in the Yukon territories (only Canadian province/territory I haven't been to)
- witness a birth of a baby who is related to me
- hold the hand of a mother from a distant land
- experience the dazzle of the Northern Lights with someone I love
- learn to sail
- write a love song
- have a photo I have taken - published
- build a school in Africa
What would be on your list? What do you want to do before you die?