Monday, July 12, 2010

Homeward Bound

Blogging from Nairobi ...

It was fantastic; better than anything I could have ever dreamed. Kenya will soon be a distant memory but for now - for these final few hours, she holds us tightly in her grasp. Kidlet and I are just catching our breath in Nairobi before we head to the airport for the long flight home.

Since the first moment we arrived here in  Kenya, we were welcomed warmly  by people with wide smiles, caring eyes and warm hugs. They say that Africa is the birthplace of humanity, and after this trip, I believe it. I felt it.

But for now, we are homeward  bound and soon I will share the beautiful stories and pictures of our adventure.

Peace my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time! And of course I'm glad you guys are safe and sound and on your way home! I can't wait to see all of what I'm sure are beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome memories forever are yours! Can't wait to hear your adventures unfold and gander at the photos you've captured. But, welcome home -- you're dearly missed! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to the stories and pictures!!
    cuz

    ReplyDelete