Monday, January 23, 2012

All Better!

huh um *clears throat* I'm back! After a three day horizontal holiday (cable tv is the pits by the way), burning through boxes of lotion-treated Kleenex (I'm worth it) and slurping enough cups of tea to float a boat - I am here to celebrate the virtues of NyQuil! I dispensed of my nasty ailment just in time to go to work today. I started off slowly but as the hours wore on, my cold wore off.

So I am back, better than ever. Just thought you'd want to know.  : )

And I am going to China. Did I mention that?

1 comment:

  1. Lyn..Your blogs tell it all. You are on a travel high and I don't blame you for your happiness. We don't envy , only wish we could be along to have the experience. We also know that we will be kept up to date with the blogs, pics and word pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I've made it easier to comment - no nasty word verification. So let me know you dropped by.