Monday, April 20, 2009

Potpourri Post

Family time - long distance. Pops and I spent a good part of the night together having a good life chat and discussing his memoirs that he is so faithfully writing. He's in Florida and I am in Canada but family ties - and the telephone - bridge the distance. Needless to say this will be a brief post ...

Kidlet decided to make peanut butter cookies at 10 o'clock at night! I guess it beats studying for the Religion test she has tomorrow. It would seem that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree - or maybe she read my procrastination post.

It's going to be a crazy busy sports week for Kidlet (and her parents) -- tryouts for softball, a week-long hockey try out and let's not forget roller hockey and maybe even some tennis. Where is the time for schoolwork?

I am on my own mission to get myself healthier -- starting with losing 10 lbs. My knees will thank me for sure. Kidlet doesn't think I will do it. : (
I'll show her. Better yet, I'll show me.

mmmmm. those cookies smell good!

No comments:

Post a Comment