Friday, August 30, 2024

Good bye

 


Last night the unimaginable happened. My dad passed away. I say unimaginable because he was so incredibly strong, vibrant and resilient, bouncing back from every challenge he faced. He convinced us he was invincible. The loving family he created gathered around him, singing his favorite songs - the ultimate famjam.

He accomplished so much and was so many things to many, but mostly I am grateful for the adventurous life he gave us, teaching us to dream and live each day fully. He loved (verb) his family and friends and modelled unconditional love. I'll miss his phone calls, debating world affairs, his sage advice and baked beans - but most of all I will miss the man who made everyone he met feel like they were the best! There are not enough words... ,

No comments:

Post a Comment